Tuesday 12 February 2013

Episode 8 Whatsapp the savior


Episode 8 Whatsapp the savior

Ishaan was putting his tie standing in front of the mirror while talking on his blue tooth set to his secretary
Ishaan: Tanisha, make sure all the repair gets done as fast as possible I don’t want any delays or anything.
Saying this he disconnected the call and headed out to the hall where Jai and Pari were waiting.
Parisha: wow bhai your looking hot
Ishaan: you look good to princess.
Jai: Pari and how am I looking (he went next to her)
Parisha looked at him from top to bottom at him held her chin and then said
Parisha: well bhaya your hair is a bit messy your color is  not straight your shoes have dust, overall your ok
Ishaan giggled at the way Parisha teased her Jai and then Jai said
Jai: just you wait and watch I am going to sweep all the women off their feet with this look.. (saying that he lightly tapped her on her head)
Nikhil came down and saw the three of them were waiting, he asked
Nikhil: are you all ready
Jai: yes dad we are
Nikil: oh good that leaves only Saintant.
Meera who came down heard that and gave him a dirty look and said
Meera: excuse me, I am ready on time today
Nikhil: it’s a miracle I tell you (he said mocking her)
Meera: oh stop your whining, I don’t complain when you drink to much (she spat back at him)
Nikhil: no you don’t but you complain about a lot of thing, may be if you removed your head out of the clouds and paid attention to me I wouldn’t drink (he yelled)
Meera: oh really this I would like to see, I know you well enough, you are an alcoholic and that’s why I stay away from you, me being around isn’t going to change any thing
Jai Ishaan and parisha were looking at them fight, Ishaan became numb he didn’t react being the oldest he was use to seeing his parents fight, Jai also was a bit use to it but the one who really was affected was parisha, being the youngest she never liked to see her parents fight, Ishaan and Jai knew that and so Ishaan interjected
Ishaan: mom dad, calm down (he spoke in a load tome to catch their attention)
They both looked at him and then Ishaan took a deep breath and said
Both of them straightened up and agreed, they all started heading towards the cars and drove off to the Sahani’s house for dinner 

The Sahani’s daughter Mihika was back in town, and as usual Meera was taking this as a chance to get her son hitched, After all Harish Sahani’s was a known business tycoon, and Ishaan was now touching marriageable age she wants a daughter in law of high class and status.
As they reached the Sahani’s house they walked in and were welcomed inside, they were offered some cheese and wine as they indulged in conversations. The youngsters were introduced to each other, They had 2 daughter, Mihika and Anisha, they were also in their 20’s Meera and Aisha watched keenly as they saw their children interact with each other, Ishaan and Mihika got to know each other, he saw Mihika was trying to get his attention, she was no different from the other girls around just the same, too much make up, worried about her weight, heavily into fashion brands, his siblings saw how harrowed he was getting, Parisha and Jai would often interject to lighten the mood, they were sitting and eating when suddenly Ishaan’s phone beeped, he picked up his phone it was a whatsaap message from Sameera, for a second he smiled when he read her name, then he wondered why she is messaging him, straightening himself he read

Sameera:  hey whats up
Ishaan: (replying back) nothing much
Keeping the phone back down he looked blankly at the people in front of him.
Sameera: wht u dng did u hve ur dinner?
He replied back
Ishaan: Ya I am out with the family, stuck for dinner at someones house
Sameera: lol (she put a big emoticon)
Ishaan: lol ?? (he wondered what that meant)
Sameera: laugh out loud (she explained and then wrote) so I bet Jai is also wth u and is gtting bored
Ishaan: yeah he is here and is also quite bored,
Sameera: hw lng will u tke though
Jai nudged him asking him what’s up and he nodded suppressing the matter.
Ishaan: we just started dinner so I guess a long time
Sameera: w8 I hve an idea (she said excited)
Ishaan: what idea (he asked confused thinking what is she up to)
Sameera: I am creating a group wait
Ishaan: what Group?? (he was more confused)

He waited for a while and then suddenly he saw Jai check his phone and a smirk come on his face when he looked at Ishaan with teasing eyes Ishaan was wondered what was happening, after a few seconds Parisha picked her phone up and she also checked something and then looked at Ishaan and smiled, Ishaan wondered what was going on, why were his two siblings smiling he ignored them and concentrated on the conversation with Mihika,
Ishaan: so you were telling me
Mihika: yeah so I am fond of art.
Ishaan pretended to be interested when he heard a BEEP, BEEP
They pauded for a second and then Ishaan said
Ishaan: give me a second
He immediately checked his phone, and opened the conversation and to his surprise he saw Jai, Pari as part of the conversation so no wonder why they were smiling, he smirked to himself.

Sameera: so guys I am hre to sve u frm the evr so boring dinner
Jai: thank god, this dinner is getting on to my nerves,
Parisha: hey Sameera, I am Parisha Ishaan and Jai’s sister
Sameera: hey Parisha
Parisha: call me pari, Btw you acted really well I saw your play
Sameera: you can also call me Sammy, thanks I am so glad you liked it.
Parisha: Ishaan bhaya seemed to like it too nah bhaya
Both Jai and Parisha looked up and smiled at him teasingly and then Ishaan rolled his eyes at them and said
Ishaan: yeah I liked it
Jai changed the topic
Jai: Sammy she is not a sister she is a brat (he pulled pari’s legs)
Parisha: ya rght ur tlking abt urself na, u’re the brat
Jai: born one
Sameera: lol
Ishaan was just reading away what they were all talking and then Parisha asked
Parisha: btw bhaya how are you tlking to that Mihika she is so fake and annoying
Ishaan: she is ok (he kept his guard and then said) she is not bad though,
Jai: yeah right bhaya
Sameera: like plastic what do you mean, don’t tell me she is like one of those plastic dolls who say I cant eat this cuz I am too fat and stuff
Ishaan: yeah she told me that (he rolled his eyes)
Sameera: LOL now I really pity you
The three of them were having their own little fun with Sameera, and the dinner didn’t seem so boring, occasionally letting glances, They pretended to be interested in the dinner when their minds were all on the conversation, they were having on whatsapp, at one point of time they didn’t realize their phone beeped at the same time and the three of them picked it up to check it, the whole table turned quite and they all started to stare at the 3 of them, Ishaan felt the silence and looked up to see them all looking intently and then Meera asked
Meera: Ishaan is all ok,
Jai and Parisha looked up and saw, they were caught, everyone expected them to answer why they were constantly on the phone then Nikhil said
Nikhil: whats going on
The Sahani’s  looked at them in a demeaning manner watching what they had to say, Ishaan noticed and then said
Ishaan: nothing mom, its just that I got a message from my secretary regarding some deal that’s all,
Jai: yeah I also got the same message, bhaya forward it to me so that I am in the loop of whats happening
Meera then looked at pari and then said
Pari: oh mom, actually I got a message from my friend that class is shifted in the morning. (To lighten the matter she said) what a coincidence our phones beeped at the same time
Meera nodded her head and then let out a smile Harish and Aisha Mihika’s parents thought Ishaan is hard working, Jai messaged Sameera what just happened, and then told her that as they finish dinner they are free so they can meet and all go for a shot drive Sameera agreed. 

4 comments:

  1. niceeee ! keep going, ur on fire.. cant wait for the next one naina !

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing naina
    u r jus so amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank that's so sweet :) thanks I will b updating soon

      Delete